Urologist in San Antonio, TX
The Dr. Vick Difference – Unparalleled, personal attention for men and women’s unique urology needs.
As San Antonio’s premier urology group, Dr. Vick, we pride ourselves on providing the highest level of personal and professional care to our patients. Serving the greater San Antonio area, we are committed to providing quality, lifelong medical care to men and women throughout their adult lives. As urologists, we offer multiple services. As urologists, we specialize in providing the best care to you throughout your pregnancy.
Dr. Vick Offers
- Board-certified urologists specializing in pelvic pain, urinary incontinence and other pelvic disorders.
- Compassionate staff, committed to providing you with personalized and professional care.
- A focus on lifetime wellness.
- A urologist practice offering the latest technology and treatment options.
- One convenient location in San Antonio.
Meet Dr. Vick
Sammy C. Vick, MD is a practicing Urologist in San Antonio, TX. Dr. Vick graduated from University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio in 1989 and has been in practice for 28 years. He completed a residency at University of Texas Health Science. He currently practices at Urology Consultants PA and is affiliated with Methodist Hospital, Methodist Specialty & Transplant Hospital and Christus Santa Rosa City Centre & Children’s Hospital. Dr. Vick accepts multiple insurance plans including Aetna, Medicare, and Humana. Dr. Vick is board certified in Urology. Dr. Vick also practices at Urology Consultants, PA in Uvalde, TX. In addition to English, Dr. Vick’s practice supports this language: Spanish.
- Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Specialty & Transplant Hospital
- Christus Santa Rosa City Centre & Children’s Hospital
- Christus Santa Rosa Medical Center
- Medina Community Hospital
- St Luke’s Baptist Hospital
- University of Texas Health Science
- Medical School, 1989
- University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
- San Antonio, TX